Promise - Kim Soo Hyun [ You Who Came From The Star ]


You Who Came From the Stars Cover.jpgMan From Another Star Kdrama Fashion

byeori yunanhido balgeun 
Today when the stars are ever so bright
oneul i sigani gamyeon
When the time passes
geudae tteonandaneun mari 
You said that you are leaving 
nareul seulpeuge hane 
Are giving me sorrow
i bam da gadorog
When the night passes

ah... haengboghaessdeon sijeol 
Ah... the happy days,
manheun urideurui yagsog 
Our many promises
jakku gwisgareul seuchyeo 
They keep passing through my ears, 
nareul seulpeuge hane
They are giving me sorrow

geudae jalmos anieyo 
It’s not your fault but 
waenji ulgo sipeojyeoyo
I just feel like crying

naneun neomunado palan 
I had a hopeful dream
kkumeul kkugo isseosseoyo
that is too blue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

daily horoscope??

DAN BYRD - Boulevard